May 06, 2017 • 1 min read
A great way to get the most out of Veryfi is to invite your accountant, bookkeeper, or tax pro to work directly in your books. This will allow them to play a bigger role in your business’s success.
That way, your accountant can make changes at his or her convenience the same as a Company Administrator, and you can both work in your data at the same time. If your accountant no longer works for your company or if access is no longer needed, you also have the option to remove the accountant user from company file by disabling their account in MY TEAM.
Forget the old school methods of doing this. No more sending or faxing paper documents at the end of the year.
With Veryfi your accountant, bookkeeper, or tax pro will:
- Have 24/7 access to all your business financial documents like receipts, invoices, bills, attachments, timesheets, logbook et al
- Use Veryfi messaging to contact you regarding outstanding documents
- Run reports on your business to gain insights and provide you regular advice
- Play a more active role in your business through financial advisory
How to Invite your Accountant or Bookkeeper
1. Go to https://hub.veryfi.com/ and login
2. On the Dashboard you will see this block that allows you to SEND INVITE to your Accountant.
3. Once they accept, you will see your Accountant listed in MY TEAM.
What will happen next:
- Your accountant will receive a unique invite link to Veryfi. They need to click it to register as an Accountant with Veryfi giving them access to Veryfi’s Accounting Practice Management Software.
- After registration, their account will be connected to yours so they can work directly in your books.
- Your will NOT be charged for their account. This is FREE for external accountants.
And that’s it.
Make the right move
|TRY VERYFI FOR FREE|
All this in the ONE Place.
30 sec to get going. No credit card required.